You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: 17 In Stock
A dried blend of herbs to support muscles and joints.
- Comfrey leaf, dandelion and nettle – to support normal cell renewal plus joint and bone integrity.
- Celery seed and burdock root – promotes normal joint and muscular function.
- Devil’s claw root – used for years to encourage joint mobility and ease of movement.
- Ponies and smaller horses = 2½ scoops per day.
- Larger horses = 3 scoops per day
- 1 scoop (100ml) = 17g
- Do not exceed the recommended feeding guide without consulting Dodson & Horrell or your veterinarian.
- Do not feed to mares in foal.
- Crude Protein = 17.5%
- Crude Oils & Fats = 5.5%
- Crude Fibre = 19.0%
- Crude Ash = 12.0%
- Sodium = 0.2%
- Comfrey Leaf
- Celery Seed
- Burdock Root
- Devil's Claw Root
Available in 1kg, 1kg Refill, 2.5kg or 5kg
*please note that we are unable to send packages in excess of 2KG overseas due to Royal Mail weight Restrictions*
*please select only up to 2kg if you live outside of the UK Mainland as we cannot ship items above 2kg via the economy service*
*for International buyers wishing to order items over 2kg please contact us for a courier quote before checking out*