You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Strong, waterproof and breathable 1200 denier triple weave outer shell with 220g of warm polyfill.
- Stretch gusset and arched legs for freedom of movement with a full belly wrap.
- Adjustable touch tape closures.
- Darts located at the back of the coat to provide contoured fit .
- Large collar.
- Elasticated leg straps.
- Leash hole.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WEATHERBEETA DOG COAT
While all WeatherBeeta Dog Coats can be machine washed at home, if you are in any doubt, we recommend you seek out the local services of a professional washing business.
Care Guide for your WeatherBeeta Dog Coat at home:
- Remove excess dirt, mud and hair from the coat
- Remove all detergent build up from your detergent dispenser
- Place the coat in a mesh wash bag to contain all the straps and buckles
- Machine wash the coat on a gentle delicate cycle (front loading washer) using mild soap or a reputable and recommended coat cleaning wash (always follow the manufacturer’s proofing instructions)
- Do not use detergents or fabric conditioners as you risk compromising you WeatherBeeta’s unique waterproof and breathable coating (on select coats)
- For best results, re-proof your outdoor coat to add durable water repellency and revitalise breathability. Use a reputable and recommended coat proofer (always follow the manufaturer’s proofing instructions)
- Line dry your WeatherBeeta coat – do not tumble dry
We are one of the largest independent retailers of WeatherBeeta in the UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.