You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: 7 In Stock
• Double ventilation: heat released from the horse’s legs passes through the microperforated neoprene layer and is then distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric. Air is tunnelled through specialist inlets as the horse moves which directs accumulated body heat outwards through the technical ducted fabric
• Microperforated neoprene AEROX: this allows the horse’s skin to breathe, avoiding sweating and overheating of the tendons
• Waterproof: the boots don’t absorb or retain water, meaning they stay dry despite weather and terrain conditions
• Reduced weight: despite offering extremely robust protection, the boots are lightweight – allowing greater freedom of movement and flexibility
• Shock absorber system: highly protective pads in polyurethane foam help reduce the shock felt during high impact
• Slick material: I also want to highlight that E-VENTO is made of a flexible and very light material that is highly protective and shock absorbing but without any rigid shell
Veredus are renowned for their innovative boot collection, which is trusted by top professional riders and serious amateurs alike.
Available in Fore or Hind in Medium (15hh-16.2hh) or Large (16.2hh+) approx*
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Veredus in the UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.