You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sprenger Bits are designed with the horse in mind.
They are made from the finest raw materials & sensitive composition of patented alloys. The Sprenger seal of quality guarantees safety & precision workmanship.
- offers more control with strong and powerful horses
- enables precise and effective rein aids due to acting on tongue, poll and lower jaw
- curb chain should come into play at a maximum angle of 45° to limit the poll pressure
- the leverage effect on the poll can be varied by different rein options
- often used in combination with bit converters or with 2 reins
- use of a curb chain guard is recommended to protect the sensitive lower jaw bone
Available in Long Shank in Stainless steel with 16mm thickness and 14cm cheeks with 7cm Lower cheek in
125mm (5''), 135mm (5¼''), or 145mm (5¾'')
or Short Shank in Stainless steel with 16mm thickness and 10cm cheeks with 4.5cm Lower cheek in
115mm (4½''), 125mm (5'') or 135mm (5¼'')
Please note that bits which have had the tags removed or have been in contact with the horses mouth cannot be returned for health & safety reasons.
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Sprenger in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.