You have no items in your shopping cart.
Overview of the advantages:
• made of high-quality Thermoplast
• for satisfaction and motivation on sensitive and mouth-sensitive horses
• excellent tolerance, anti-allergic
• food safe, solvent free, no plasticisers
• smooth surface, no eraser-effect
• temperature-neutral, high flexibility when cold
• dimensionally stable, high mechanic resistance
• side parts made of high-quality stainless steel
• Made in Germany
- mouth and tongue friendly
- relieves the middle of the tongue
- suitable for horses that pull the tongue up
- suitable for strong horses
- available in three different degrees of hardness Normal, Soft or Hard
The Soft firmness is recommended for horses with soft sensitive mouths.
The Normal firmness reflects the same as most standard thermoplastic bits
The Hard firmness is recommended for strong horses that chew their bit and reflects the same firmness as metal.
Available with 70mm Rings in
125mm (5''), 135mm (5¼'') or 145mm (5¾'')
Soft with bit thickness 15mm
Normal with bit thickness 20mm
Hard with bit thickness 15mm
Please note that bits which have had the tags removed or have been in contact with the horses mouth cannot be returned for health & safety reasons.
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Nathe in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.