You have no items in your shopping cart.
The MAX-Control is a double-jointed bit which, at a first glance, cannot be distinguished from other double-jointed full cheek snaffles.
However, it is a correction or training bit which locks at a certain angle and thus becomes a straight bar.
The bit lies very well in the mouth when the horse is working properly. When the horse opposes the rider‘s hand the more intensive rigid effect occurs.
- double jointed training or correction bit
- locks at a certain angle and operates like a straight bar
- the locking mechanism takes effect when the horse gets strong or opposes the rider's hand
- unlocks immediately when the contact gets softer
- universally usable due to 3 different possibilities of attaching the reins
- enables versatile application possibilities, depending on purpose and education level
- Not BD Legal
Available in Stainless steel with 16mm thickness and Bit Ring / Shank Size 70mm
125mm (5''), 135mm (5¼'') or 145mm (5¾'')
Please note that bits which have had the tags removed or have been in contact with the horses mouth cannot be returned for health & safety reasons.
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Sprenger in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.