You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sprenger Bits are designed with the horse in mind.
They are made from the finest raw materials & sensitive composition of patented alloys. The Sprenger seal of quality guarantees safety & precision workmanship.
- the rein aid pressure that is exerted on the tongue-edges and the lower jaw is more intense compared to normal single jointed bits
- for horses that are unresponsive to normal double or single jointed bits and that are strong in the contact
- for horses that tend to lean on the bit
- extremely versatile - offers 4 different rein options
- depending on where the reins are attached, varying degrees of lever action intensify the rider‘s aids
- helps to create more control over strong horses that evade a contact
The bit is made of Sensogan-78 (the innovative materialmix with reduced copper content and with manganese and zinc for a very positive influence on the horses satisfaction, motivation and willingness to perform).
The rings are 70mm & made of stainless steel. Bit thickness: 18mm
Available as Single Jointed in Sensogan in 125mm (5''), 135mm (5¼'') or 145mm (5¾'')
Please note that bits which have had the tags removed or have been in contact with the horses mouth cannot be returned for health & safety reasons.We are one of the largest independent retailers of Sprenger in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.