You have no items in your shopping cart.
The shape and design of the Sprenger Flexcite Stirrups is just so. Making them sit in perfect balance when hanging down on the saddle. This keeps the riders leg in the correct position. The flexible arms of the sitrrups allows shock absorption. This preventing stress and strain on your ligament and joints. If you have ever suffered from a bad back (like most equestrians do). These are the best stirrups for you.
Providing the rider with the latest shock absorption, flexibility and safety. The four way joint in the arm of the Sprenger Flexcite Stirrups allows movement in four directions all at the same time. This makes them a safe stirrup in the event of a fall. Allowing the safe release of your feet. Which prevents the rider being caught and dragged by the horse.
The wide tread helps to improve the riders balance in the saddle. The two varying types of rubber on the tread allow for a greater degree of grip for the rider. We all hate it when we lose our stirrup!
The smart appearance of these Sprenger Stirrups. Allows you to wear them for all equestrian activities. From hacking down the lanes through to top level eventing, dressage and show jumping.
The Flexcite Grip comes with stainless steel pad for superior grip
• in perfect balance to set your leg in the correct position
• shock-absorbing and extremely gentle to ligaments and joints
• supports the release of the foot in case of an accident
- bow form and extra wide tread for perfect balance
- perfect grip even in bad weather conditions
- hermetically sealed, water-protected stainless steel System-4 joint
- no sharp edges on the outside that damage the saddle or clothes
- high breaking strength
Flexcite & Flexcite Grip Available in One Size 120mm (4.75") in Silver/Grey.