You have no items in your shopping cart.
Conventional single jointed bits have a production related characteristic: one part of the mouthpiece is longer than the other which results in stronger influence on one tongue-edge.
To avoid the problem of exerting uneven pressure with a regular single jointed bit, we recommend to use TURNADO or single jointed Dynamic RS bits.
The joint of these bits has been angled forward by 45 degrees in order to guarantee an even distribution of pressure on both sides of the tongue.
Brilliant for horses that are overactive in the mouth playing too much with the lozenge and therefore unresponsive to the signals of double jointed bits.
- ergonomical shape allowing a soft and even distribution of pressure, joint angled forward by 45°
- fits anatomically correct between tongue and palate
- designed to encourage the horse to confidently step forward to the bit
- ideal for sensitive horses or horses with a fleshy tongue
- allows direct pressure transmission on the tongue and lower jaw due to the fixed mouthpiece
- lies steady in the horse's mouth, gentle on the corners of the mouth.
Available in Sensogan with 55mm rings & 14mm mouthpiece in
105mm (4 1/8'), 115mm (4½''), 125mm (5''), 135mm (5¼''), 145mm (5¾'') or 155mm (6 1/8'')
Please note that bits which have had the tags removed or have been in contact with the horses mouth cannot be returned for health & safety reasons.We are one of the largest independent retailers of Sprenger in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.