You have no items in your shopping cart.
Developedby a barber in 1938 to treat human skin conditions, Original M-T-G has provenitself to be nothing short of miraculous for horse skin issues. Original M-T-Gis time tested and proven. It is veterinarian recommended as the only solutionneeded for a variety of bacterial and fungal skin problems.
OriginalM-T-G treats a variety of skin problems quickly and easily with results seen assoon as a day after the very first application. Original M-T-G successfullytreats the following conditions: rain rot, dew poisoning, scratches, mud fever,greasy heal, sweet itch, girth itch, itchy skin, dandruff and tail rubbing. Ithas been touted to work on thrush and white line disease.
"I have a horse boarded at my farmthat has sweet itch. She rubs her mane and tail off every summer. A friend ofmine just introduced me to your product. I just wanted to let you know it worksgreat. I used it on her tail, which she rubbed down to the skin. I used it fora week and immediately saw results. Now her tail looks good. I also used it onher mane, which she started to rub again. I am pleased to have been introducedto your product."
OriginalM-T-G has another, also miraculous, use. It will grow mane and tail hair by asmuch as 3 inches a month. It is tested and proven by users to grow hair lengthand add volume. It creates a healthy environment for the hair follicle whichresults in maximum hair growth while keeping the hair soft and pliable tominimize breakage. All you need to do to grow mane and tail hair is to rub asmall amount once a week at the base of the mane and on the tail bone of thehorse. Again, there is no need to rinse or wash off between applications.
•Shake bottle thoroughly to mix the sediment layer on bottom of bottle throughoutthe rest of the liquid in bottle. Continue to shake periodically duringapplication.
• Applydirectly to the problem spot using just enough to cover without applying toomuch and having the excess run down the horse.
• Don’tpick scabs off as it may be painful to the horse and cause slight swelling. Thescabs will fall off on their own after the healthy skin grows back under thescab.
• Afterscratches heal on the horse’s legs, put a thin layer of Original M-T-G on theaffected area before turnout in wet conditions to provide a barrier against thehorse becoming re-infected.
• Do notshare brushes, blankets or turnout between horses with a skin problem and thosewithout a problem as fungal and bacterial problems are highly contagious. Washanything that comes into contact with infected horse so you won’t re-infect himafter he heals. Brushes can be washed with a bleach solution to kill the fungusor bacteria making sure to rinse well.
• The oilin Original M-T-G may make your horse sensitive to the sun and susceptible tosunburn. If the horse spends a lot of time in the direct sun you may want toapply Original M-T-G in early evening.
• OriginalM-T-G may produce heat when applied so you will want to be careful applying aleg wrap over top of it as it will act as a sweat.
• There isno need to wash out or rinse Original M-T-G between applications.
• Manypeople see the skin problem going away after just the first application.
• To growmane or tail hair massage M-T-G into the base of the mane along the neck and onthe tailbone of the horse once a week.
• Whenapplying Original M-T-G and NEW Original M-T-G plus, more is not always better.Apply sparingly.
• A quickand easy way to eliminate the Original M-T-G “smell” from your hands is tospray Easy-Out on your hands, rub in well and wash out the smell.
Available in 236ml or 946ml.
[if gte mso 9]>
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Shapley's in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.