You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nettex Stain Remover quickly and effectively removes stains and is ideal to use on greys and other light coloured horses and ponies.
- Suitable for use on all skin types and coat colours.
- Seals hair to prevent build-up of stains reoccurring.
- Used in conjunction with Nettex Whitening Shampoo on a regular basis, will prevent the build-up of in-ground stains taking hold especially over the winter months.
- Nettex Coat Shine can also be applied after stains have been removed to seal the hair to prevent stains reoccurring and becoming in-ground.
- Rated 8/10 by Horse and Hound, Feb 2019. https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/reviews/horse-care/nettex-stain-remover
Made in the UK.
Shake well before use.
Brush away any excess dust and dirt from the coat before application.
Spray directly onto the dry stain and massage in with a soft brush or shower puff.
Leave to penetrate for 5 to 10 minutes depending on depth of stain before rinsing off with warm or cold water.
For maximum results, shampoo with Nettex Whitening Shampoo for light coloured horses or everyday shampoo for dark coloured horses.
Non-ionic detergents – Alkali based compound for safe, effective stain removal.
- Ideally use stain remover regularly over the winter months. This will prevent stains from becoming in-ground which can make them more difficult to remove.
- Use in conjunction with Nettex Whitening Shampoo for maximum results. Whitening shampoo can be applied neat and left to penetrate for 5-10 minutes before washing for really deep stains before applying Nettex Stain Remover.
- Apply Nettex Coat Shine after stains have been removed. This will help seal and coat the hair preventing further stains.
- Nettex Stain Remover is ideal to use on white socks and white legs.