You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nettex Mane & Tail Detangler is designed to detangle the tail instantly, this clever, non-oily formulation seals and coats the hair to discourage further knots from forming and helps prevent breaking or snapping. It helps to repel dust and dirt, too, saving you plenty of grooming time while keeping your horse’s mane and tail in tip-top condition.
Mane & Tail Detangler can last up to seven days after application making it a cost-effective choice too.
Here are some its key features:
- Cost effective – a little goes a long way.
- Leaves hair soft, shiny and clean.
- Non-sticky, non-oily formula prevents hair breaking or snapping.
- Helps repel dust and dirt.
- Can help to minimise loss of mane in the winter through wearing neck rugs.
- Can last for up to 7 days after application.
- Can be applied to wet or dry manes and tails.
- Ideal for use on native breeds with very thick, coarse manes to maintain a tangle free finish for days.
- Best in test winner in Your Horse magazine for 2015.
- Scored 8/10 on Horse & Hound Mane and Tail Test 2018
- Shake well before use.
- Spray evenly on to the mane and tail and work through with fingers and allow to dry.
- Once dry, simply brush through the mane or tail working from the top down using a wide tooth comb or brush to prevent unnecessary damage to the hair.
- For optimum results apply Nettex Mane & Tail Detangler to a clean washed tail while still wet, allow to dry and then brush through.
- Ideal for everyday use on dry manes and tails especially native breeds with very thick, coarse hair to maintain a tangle free finish for days.
An aqueous blend containing conditioners and moisturisers.
- For best results, prewash manes and tails with Nettex Everyday Conditioning shampoo to remove any build-up of dirt, debris and grease before applying.
- In winter to help reduce hair loss from neck rugs spray lightly to underside of neck rug and allow to dry before turnout to reduce rug rubs.
- Mane & Tail Detangler can last up to seven days after application making it a cost-effective choice too.