You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nettex Joint & Muscle Maintenance Powder has been formulated to help horses maintain healthy joints and muscles. Maintaining healthy joints and muscles will help reduce the effects of concussion and everyday wear and tear. It can be fed to horses of all ages and disciplines. It will help maintain joints and muscles before damage occurs, and assist in the maintenance of joints and muscles in later years.
- Bioavailable molecules of Glucosamine hydrochloride and Chondroitin to ensure higher absorption into the bloodstream.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin are key building blocks of cartilage and are needed for both the maintenance and repair of joints.
- MSM – bioavailable source of sulphur, which is essential for building new cartilage.
- Hyaluronic acid – the key constituent of synovial fluid needed for joint lubrication.
- Curcumin – the active ingredient in turmeric to help maximise mobility and flexibility.
- Muscle energisers and stimulators – help support and maintain muscle elasticity and flexibility to give optimum performance.
- Anti-oxidants to support muscle recovery.
- Amino Acids – help support muscle recovery.
- Vitamins and trace elements to promote joint and muscle health.
- Does not contain Devil’s Claw.
Made in the UK.
Horses over 15hh: Feed 30g per day.
Ponies up to 14.2hh: feed 20g per day.
Glucosamine hydrochloride (>99% purity), Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid, Curcumin extract, Bromelain, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Vitamins C & E, Glycine, Glutamic acid.
- A lot of research has been carried out into nutrition and joint health. This has shown that feeding joint supplements is beneficial in horses that may incur mild joint sprains during athletic activity. The combination of glucosamine and chondroitin is considered to be most effective to maintain cartilage health.
- Research has shown that if articular cartilage isn’t supplied with key nutrients from synovial fluid during periods of wear and tear then damage can occur.
- Feeding a joint supplement will help maintain healthy joint fluid to lubricate the joints and provide nutrients to support articular cartilage which may help reduce the consequences of wear and tear.
- Look for a joint supplement containing botanical extracts to help ease joints, maximising mobility and flexibility.