You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nettex Hoof Tar is a traditional antibacterial disinfectant in an easy-to-use aerosol spray. It is a simpler, more effective version of Stockholm Tar, with less mess and less waste. Nettex Hoof Tar produces a barrier to protect the sole of the hoof.
- Antibacterial and disinfectant properties.
- Maintains a healthy sole and frog, and is ideal to be used after minor puncture wounds.
- Water resistant, yet breathable.
- Produces a film that prevents the re-entry of dirt.
- keeps the sole of the hoof healthy all year round.
- Nettex Hoof Tar is part of your essential hoof management regime to maintain healthy, trouble free feet.
Made in the UK.
Thoroughly clean the area using Nettex Veterinary Surgical Scrub and allow to dry. Shake well before use. Holding the can approximately 20cm away from the area of application, apply a thin film over the sole and frog, and allow to dry for 30 seconds. Once dry, it will provide a protective film creating a barrier.
Pine tar and antibacterial agents.
- To maintain healthy hooves in tiptop condition use Nettex Traditional Hoof Oil in conjunction with feeding Nettex Biotin Everyday.
- For the ultimate show ring finish, apply Nettex Quick Gloss Hoof Spray after applying Nettex Traditional Hoof Oil for high shine.