You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nettex Summer Fly Cream is a highly effective formulation ideal to protect sensitive areas from flies.
- D.E.E.T based formulation.
- Combined with Lanolin and Glycerine to keep skin soft and prevent from drying out.
- Nettex Summer Fly Cream will seal the hair, condition and moisturise and form a barrier.
- Easy application around sensitive areas such as eyes, nose, ears, muzzle, dock, sheath and teats.
- Ideal for horses and ponies that do not like sprays.
Made in the UK.
Apply in early morning and again early evening if necessary, after heavy rainfall or if horse has rolled excessively.
Do not apply during heat of midday sun when skin pores may be open from sweating as may cause a reaction.
Apply with a soft cloth or sponge by wiping over horses neck and body. This will prevent flying insect attack.
Suitable for use around eyes, nose, ears and dock avoiding direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes or broken skin.
Avoid contact with broken or irritated skin. Not recommended for use under saddles, fly rugs or fly masks as may cause irritation.
Key ingredients: DEET – N,N-Diethyl-M- Tolumide, P-Menthane 3.8-diol, Lanolin.
- For an increased level of protection use Nettex Fly Repellent Shampoo weekly. This will coat the hair and help further prolong the effect of the Nettex Summer Fly Cream
- Avoid applying Nettex Summer Fly Cream to the inside of the ear as when the horse sweats it may run into the ear causing discomfort.
- Garlic can have natural insect deterrent properties when added to the feed and many horses enjoy its taste, so it can be a useful addition to your insect avoidance strategy. Nettex Garlic Granules are made from the finest pure garlic cloves.
- Nettex Summer Fly Cream is safe to use on pregnant and lactating mares, avoiding application around teats.