You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nettex Fly Repellent Advanced is a popular and trusted product containing powerful and long-lasting repellent. It comes in four handy sizes, making it easy to effectively repel flies, stable flies, and all biting insects, keeping your horse or pony comfortable and happy at all times.
- D.E.E.T based formulation.
- Added moisturisers, conditioners and natural extracts to assist with the longevity of repellency.
- Ideal for use where horses and ponies are kept in problem areas such as around ponds, streams and waterways that are heavily burdened with biting insects.
Made in the UK.
Shake well before use.
Patch test 48 hours prior to application if you have not used a D.E.E.T based product before or if horse is sensitive skinned.
Spray evenly over the coat but be careful not to saturate. If horse or pony is nervous of sprays apply to a cloth or sponge and wipe over the areas required.
For best results apply early in the morning before turnout and before heat of midday sun to allow the formula to dry and seal the hair. Avoid direct contact with mucous membranes. When fly infestation is very heavy, re-application may be required more frequently.
Avoid contact with broken or irritated skin. Not recommended to use under saddles, fly rugs or fly masks as may cause irritation.
DEET – N,N-Diethyl-M- Tolumide, P-Menthane 3.8-diol.
- If a fly rug is used during the summer apply Nettex Fly Repellent Advanced over the top of the fly rug to reduce flies landing and biting through the material of the rug.
- Garlic can have natural insect detterent properties when added to the feed and many horses enjoy its taste, so it can be a useful addition to your insect avoidance strategy. Nettex Garlic Granules are made from the finest pure garlic cloves.
- For an increased level of protection use Nettex Fly Repellent Shampoo weekly. This will coat the hair and help further prolong the effect of the Nettex Fly Repellent Advanced.
- Nettex Fly Repellent Advanced is safe to use on pregnant and lactating mares, avoiding application around teats.