You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nettex Coat Shine is a premium quality formulation that seals and coats the hair. Very economical as a little goes a long way.
- Ultimate coat dressing that produces a stunning high shine finish.
- Non-oily formulation that seals and coats hair, repels dust and dirt and prevents staining.
- Use on a regular basis to help prevent stable and grass stains from becoming in-ground, especially through the winter.
- Can also be used as a pre-clipping spray to reduce clipping lines on clean coats.
- Can be applied to all colours and coat types, long lasting formula.
Made in the UK.
Directions For Use:
- Shake well before use.
- For best results, prewash manes and tails with Nettex Everyday Conditioning Shampoo to remove any build-up of dirt, debris and grease before applying.
- Brush away any excess dust and dirt from the coat before application.
- Spray over the horse’s neck and body evenly taking care not to saturate the coat and allow to dry for a few minutes.
- Avoid applying to saddle area of the horse.
Key ingredients: An aqueous blend containing conditioners and moisturisers.
- Nettex Coat Shine is ideal to use as a pre-clipping spray when applied to a clean coat to reduce clipping lines. Clipper blades will still need to be oiled.
- Ideal to use in winter under rugs and neck covers to avoid rubbing to shoulders, neck, mane and hips.
- If riding under saddle be careful not to apply to saddle area as may cause slipping.
- Nettex Coat Shine can be used as a pre-clipping spray to reduce clipping lines.
Available in Packs of 2 x 500ml Sprays.
*please select only increments of 1 Litre maximum if you liveoutside of the UK Mainland as we cannot ship any liquids in excess of 1 Litreabroad*
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Nettex in the UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.