You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ponies up to 14.2hh: Feed 20g per day.
Horses up to 15hh: Feed 25g per day.
Large horses over 15hh: Feed 30g per day.
For faster results feed double the rate for 5 days.
Mix daily with feed. A level (20ml) scoop dispenses approximately 15g.
Magnesium amino acid chelate.Advice:
- Absorption rates can vary between horses which can affect the results of the calmer.
- Some horses may need a slightly higher or lower dose for desired effect.
- It is best advised to trial at home before a competition or stressful event so as not to leave it to the last minute and be disappointed with the outcome.
- Calmer supplements are most effective when used in conjunction with training and environment modification.
- Magnesium can often be low in feed and grazing. It is important to choose a magnesium compound that is highly bioavailable. Chelated magnesium is highly bioavailable for rapid results.