You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nettex Calmer Syringe Paste Boost contains Magnesium Aspartate Hydrochloride and L-Theanine, an anti-stress amino acid active from green tea. It is an easy to administer syringe for when a quick fix is needed, ideal for show bag, lorry or tack room.
Magnesium Aspartate Hydrochloride is considered the gold standard of magnesium. It is highly bioavailable and is quickly absorbed to help keep levels topped up within the horse’s body for long-lasting effectiveness. Nettex Calmer Syringe Paste Boost also contains B vitamins to help maintain nervous system functions.
Nettex Calmer Syringe Paste Boost gives a rapid effect during times of stress, giving results within 30 minutes of administration. It is safe to use on a daily basis and helps to support improved concentration and take the edge off excitable horses.
Administer 1 hour prior to travelling, clipping or stressful situation.
Ponies: Up to 14.2 hands feed 20ml.
Horses: Up to 15 hands feed 25ml.
Large horses: Over 15 hands feed 30ml.
Administer orally via syringe. Safe to use on a daily basis.
Magnesium Aspartate Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6, L-Theanine.Advice:
- Absorption rates can vary between horses which can affect the results of the calmer.
- Some horses may need a slightly higher or lower dose for desired effect.
- It is best advised to trial at home before a competition or stressful event so as not to leave it to the last minute and be disappointed with the outcome.
- Calmer supplements are most effective when used in conjunction with training and environment modification.
- Magnesium can often be low in feed and grazing. It is important to choose a magnesium compound that is highly bioavailable. Magnesium Aspartate Hydrochloride is considered the gold standard of magnesium and is highly bioavailable for rapid results.
Please note that we cannot send supplements to Australia without avalid BICON permit.
Australian citizens will need to obtain a BICON permit prior topurchase & send us the documentation prior to export.[if gte mso 9]>