You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is it?
Mini Horslyx is the perfect choice for horse owners who want to reward, distract (or bribe!!) their horse or pony with a nutritious alternative to sugary treats. Mini Horslyx is available in Original, Mint, Respiratory and Garlic formulations and comes in 650g hand-held tubs.
What is in Mini Horslyx?
- Each 650g tub contains a 3 day supply of the unique Horslyx Balancer formulation.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which balances nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E and Selenium, plus chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
- Original Balancer is a palatable, nutrient rich lick containing vitamins, minerals and trace elements to balance the deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- Mint Mini Horslyx contains pure peppermint oil for a tasty and refreshing flavour.
- Garlic Mini Horslyx contains pure garlic oil to help horses deter biting insects.
- Respiratory Mini Horslyx contains menthol, eucalyptus and aniseed to help support a healthy respiratory system.
- Mobility Balancer contains Glucosamine HCl, MSM and Omega Oils to support healthy joints.
- Pro Digest Balancer contains a combination of ingredients to support the digestive system from the stomach to the hindgut.
What isn’t in Mini Horslyx?
- Chemical hardeners
- Artificial colours
Why Should I Feed Mini Horslyx?
- A healthy alternative to treats and sweets that are less nutrient dense.
- Use as a simple hand held reward after good behaviour and exercise.
- Unlike carrots and treats, Mini Horslyx cannot be broken or snatched, so it makes the perfect accessory for performing stretching exercises.
- Distract during routine visits such as vets, farriers and other therapists.
- Encourage horses that are difficult to catch in the stable and field, as well as those that need some persuasion to load.
- During clipping to help reduce the chance of fidgety behaviour.
- Ideal for taking to shows and events as a means of topping up vitamin and mineral levels, as well as distracting during times of stress.
- To balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing – helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.
- Licking produces saliva, which helps support the digestive system.
- Suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horses requiring additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.
*for International buyerswishing to order items over 2kg please contact us for a courier quote beforechecking out*[if gte mso 9]>
Please note that we cannot send supplements to Australia without avalid BICON permit.
Australian citizens will need to obtain a BICON permit prior topurchase & send us the documentation prior to export.[if gte mso 9]>