You have no items in your shopping cart.
LeMieux Grafter Brushing Boots
A fantastic "unbelievable value" hard working boot for everyday use. Highly durable made to withstand daily graft but still soft, lightweight & breathable on the horse’s legs for schooling, competition and turnout.
Suitable for use on front & hind legs and are available in two and three straps. Sold in pairs.
Info & Care
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.
Available in Pairs in Small - (2 straps), Medium - (2 straps), Large - (3 straps), XLarge - (3 straps)
Watermelon, Bluebell, Papaya, Mint, Sage, Azure, Ink, Chilli, Hunter Green, Ice Blue, Benetton, Black or Brown
ALSO available in Extra Wide in Black, Brown or Ink in Medium or Large
*for sets of 4 add 2 of the same size or for different sizes just add your first pair to basket & add the second pair before checking out*
We are one of the largest independent retailers of LeMieux in the UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use LeMieux products on a daily basis so are able to offer expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.