You have no items in your shopping cart.
Merino+ Half Lined Close Contact Square
Beautiful lightweight cotton square that is half lined with the finest 100% natural Australian Woolmark accredited Merino Lambswool. A lot less bulky than traditional jumping squares, these pads are designed for more forward cut jumping saddles with a stream lined shape to minimise heat build up and weight.
- The flexible backing expands and contracts as the horse moves
- Dense and soft dynamic wool structure consistantly moulds to the back
- Intergral strength of pads make them tough on the rigours of wear and regular washing
- Spine is swept up at the wither relieving pressure on the withers
- Finer and shorter wool lines the spine to provide comfort and allows air to flow through the pad
The new Swan-Neck design & D-ring straps are suited to most makes of saddle and the strengthened 'tear-drop' signature girth protection area, with double adjustable velcro straps for ease of saddle fitting, cushions & protects the top of the girth and helps prevent slipping, stains and wear & tear.
Ideal for putting competition numbers & logos on.
It's well known there's nothing better for a horses back than natural wool - it promotes blood circulation, is fully breathable, and help to maintain optimum temperature in summer and winter. It regulates humidity, controlling the breeding of bacteria and viruses and prevents bruising, scarring, chaffing and pressure sores.
If washed carefully on a wool cycle (max 30 degrees), or by hand, with LeMieux Wool Wash or non-biological powder or liquid these pads will last for years. Always air dry. DO NOT tumble dry or place directly on a heat source
Info & Care
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Use Lemieux Wool Wash (available from Horse Health)
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing
- Air dry only away from any heat source. Never tumble dry
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.
Available in Black/Black or Natural/White in Full size
We are one of the largest independent retailers of LeMieux in the UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use LeMieux products on a daily basis so are able to offer expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.