You have no items in your shopping cart.
Formulated to support & maintain:
- optimum health & vitality in horses & ponies of all ages particularly those on restricted grazing
Herb Power for horses, ponies and donkeys is formulated to maintain and support:
- horses of all ages with its natural selection of nutrient rich herbs
- those on restricted grazing or during wintertime
- horses in paddocks with little variation in herbage available
- young horses in their development
Herb Power is a dry supplement containing herbs such as nettle, cleaver and kelp, all carefully chosen for their high vitamin and mineral content. Nature provides a plentiful array of seasonal plants which many horses and ponies naturally graze such as springtime cleavers and autumn hawthorn berries. Due to the way in which more horses are kept now, access to such plants is limited, so our Herb Power is the natural choice to get your horse back to nature.
Some customers like to switch between Herb Power and our Hoof & Health supplement to give optimum coverage throughout the year. Also consider our Himalayan Salt Licks and of course, our Herballs treats.
Calendula (Marigold) flowers
- Add to the feed on a daily basis, where possible splitting the required amount between two feeds.
- A 50ml scoop is included in the bag and full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow up to a month for full benefits to be seen.
- In time, you may find the amount fed can be lowered.
- Animals are individuals, often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
Please note that we cannot send supplements to Australia without a valid BICON permit.
Australian citizens will need to obtain a BICON permit prior to purchase & send us the documentation prior to export.