You have no items in your shopping cart.
Pink hoof clay for general hoof skin conditions. Ideal for wounds, hooves, soles, frogs, mallenders and white line areas. This totally natural and eco-friendly product contains good bacteria and is bursting with essential oils. Can be used long-term with a thin layer over the hoof and surrounding area.
- Pink hoof clay is a must for every tack box
- Can be used on the hoof and skin of all equines
- Ideal for hoofs, soles, white line areas and many skin issues
- Pink hoof clay is a totally natural and eco-friendly product containing essential oils and bentonite clay.
- Pink hoof clay acts as a barrier which stays in contact for approximately 12 hours before drying naturally and flaking off
- Pink hoof clay contains fly repellent qualities
Available in 250ml or 500ml
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Pink Hoof Clay in the UK and a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.