You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cavalor Pow’Red Performanceensures maximum vitality and stamina by supporting the production andcirculation of red blood cells.
Cavalor Pow’Red Performanceis a delicious feed supplement that helps active sport horses to achieve andmaintain top form during intense work phases.
It contains speciallyselected vitamins and easily digestible forms of iron to boost red blood celllevels. This gets more oxygen to the muscles, allowing the horse to utiliseenergy more effectively. Cavalor® Pow’Red Performance also promotesregeneration and optimum vitality.
Product Properties - Key Ingredients
The competition season cantake a toll on sport horses. We developed Cavalor Pow’Red Performance to helpthem give their best during these strenuous times.
This liquid feed supplementis high in vitamins and minerals which, although not direct sources of energy,target specific tissues and systems in the body to provide better energytransport, promote speedy recovery after intense exertion, and support theimmune system. Each substance thus contributes to providing the horse with theenergy for top performance even at peak times.
- Iron glycinate: helps elevate the number of red blood cells (needed for transporting oxygen in the body) without the dreaded side effect of excess freely circulating iron which can lead to muscle problems
- Copper glycinate: helps to prevent swollen joints and joint ailments.
- Zinc glycinate: promotes a healthy coat and boosts resistance to fatigue.
- Manganese glycinate: supports muscle function.
- Selenium together with Vitamin E helps to protect muscles from damage leading to stiffness, and promotes muscle recovery.
- Betaine improves regeneration following strenuous exertion and reduces the risk of muscle fatigue.
- B Vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B11, and B12, are responsible for efficient energy transport, blood cell production and proper metabolic processes.
- Niacin promotes good cellular respiration.
- Choline protects the liver and promotes healthy digestion.
- Vitamin C boosts the body’s immune system.
The trace elements Fe, Cu,Zn, and Mn are added in chelate form which allows them to bind to the aminoacid glycine and facilitates their absorption. Selenium binds to an organicexcipient for better bioavailability, allowing for noticeable results with arelatively small dosage. Vitamin C binds to minerals, making it much morestable and less aggressive towards the liver.
Hard-working sport horsescritically need more Vitamin B than they get through their feed. Most feedscontain sufficient amounts of Vitamin A and Vitamin D. Cavalor® Pow’RedPerformance is relatively low in vitamins A and D3, making it the ideal feedsupplement for sport feeds during intense work phases.[if gte mso 9]>
Young horses: 25 ml per animal per day
Adult horses: 50 ml per animal per day
Horses in training: 50 ml per animal per day
Horses during the competition season: 50 ml per animal per day
Maximum dose: 100 ml per animal per day
Available in 2000ml or 5000ml
[if gte mso 9]>