You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cavalor Hepato Liq supports liver function after heavystressing of the liver, for example during competition season. Or duringperiods where the liver is under extra demand, for example when the horse ismoulting.
The liver plays an importantrole in a horse’s metabolism. It is in fact a chemical factory responsible forseveral important functions, the most important of which isdetoxification.
In addition, the liver playsa role in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. On top ofthis there is also the production and excretion of bile (horses do nothave a gallbladder), the storage of glucose, trace elements and vitamins,etc.
Kidneys, together with theliver, ensure the efficient elimination of waste products. To maintainoptimal functioning, after a season in which the liver and kidneys
have worked hard it is recommended to purify them with Cavalor Hepato Liq.
Product Properties - Key Ingredients
Your horse has to cope with a lot, especially duringthe competition season. When it trains hard and is competing, its bodyproduces a lot of waste products. By supporting the liver and kidneys toassist with waste breakdown, your horse can better processthese substances.
A course of Hepato Liq willpurify the organs that drive this entire process and
stimulate their functioning. It is, as it were, a real detox. Not only doesyour horse recover from a long competition season, you also get it readyfor the coming season.
Cavalor Hepato Liq is packedwith herbal extracts that have a beneficial effect on the liver and kidneys.
- Carduus marianus: Contains silymarin. In particular, silymarin ensures that certain toxins do not pass through or damage liver cell membranes. It also stimulates the formation of liver cells, reduces inflammatory reactions and has an antioxidant effect.
- Cynara scolymus: Has antioxidant properties, which means that Cynara scolymus protects the liver. Stimulates general liver function. Supports liver cleansing and has a detoxifying effect. Cynara scolymus works preventively to protect the liver.
- Silybum marianum: protects the liver and kidneys and has an antioxidative effect.
- Solidago virgaurea: Has mainly an uric acid-expelling and blood-purifying effect by stimulating kidney function and eliminating waste products.
- Spirulina extract: has detoxifying properties and protects against toxic concentrations of certain chemical substances.
- Taraxacum officinale: Also known as the common dandelion. This herb has various application areas and drains the liver and promotes liver function. Taurine: helps protect liver cells from free radicals and toxins. It also supports liver detoxification.
- Urtica dioica: Urtica dioica has the following properties: immuno-stimulating, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiallergen. Urtica Dioica has been proven to protect the liver since it promotes the general functioning of the liver
|DosageSprinkle 5ml in the morning and 5ml in the evening over the daily feed for one week (dosage shown on the bottle). If necessary, this can be repeated at intervals of 25 days |
(Maximum dose per animal per day: 20 ml.)
Available in 250ml or 2000ml
PLEASE NOTE THE 2000 ML ISNOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERYIn case of persistentproblems (with the liver or otherwise) always consult your veterinarian.
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Cavalor in the UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.