You have no items in your shopping cart.
Horses that perform wellduring training may still be less attentive during competitions or becomewithdrawn due to stress caused by transport, other horses or environmentalstress, all of which can lead to poorer performance.
Cavalor Calm has been developedfor young, introverted and ‘easily-spooked’ horses and fiery stallions. Ithelps regulate concentration in horses as well as their ability to relax.Stress not only affects performance; it also affects the general wellbeing ofhorses and can make it difficult to keep the horse in good condition.
It doesn't contain prohibitedsubstances and has no negative effects on the liver and kidneys.
May be used with goodresults in:
- horses that are "spooky" in competition
- horses that are too temperamental during training
- horses that are susceptible to stress
- stallions used as sport horses
Cavalor Calm isespecially composed for horses that only exhibit "spooky" behaviourat competitions. To a lesser extent it may also work for chronically nervoushorses.
- L-Tryptophan : stimulates serotonin, an anti-stress hormone naturally produced by the body. This has been proven to improve mood and decrease baseline startle responsivity in humans1. Further it is shown that plamsa levels of tryptophan are related to the levels of supplementation3
- Vitamin B1,B6 & B12 : facilitates the work of neurotransmitters, supports the adrenal glands and has a soothing effect.
- Magnesium sulphate & acetate : easily absorbable source of magnesium. Magnesium has a soothing effect and helps muscles relax. 2
- Cavalor Calmix : herbal based mix with, among others, linden for a soothing effect.
- Magnesium : 7.1%
- L-Tryptophan : 50,000 mg/kg
- Calmix : 20%
- Vitamin B1 : 3,500 mg/kg
- Vitamin B6 : 2,500 mg/kg
- Vitamin B12 : 152 mg/kg
Cavalor Calm contains nosubstances that are prohibited in competitive sports.
Give your horse 45 g ofCavalor Calm every day, three days prior to and on the day of the stressfulevent itself.
Cavalor® Calm is alsosuitable for prolonged administration. However, in this case, we do recommendtaking a 7 day break every 4 weeks to avoid habituation.
TIP: If the horse is always a bitstressed, but is extra nervous at competitions, try Cavalor Calm at homeand switch to Cavalor SoZen and Cavalor Take It Easy (Forte) forcompetitions.
1 scoop = 15 g - Maximumamount/day = 100 gReduce dosage gradually.
Available in 800g or 2kg
We are one of the largest independent retailers of Cavalor in the UK & a verified premium stockist giving us access to the entire range. Our sales advisors all use these products on a daily basis so are able to offer you expert advice. If you need any assistance in selecting the right item for you or your horse please don't hesitate to contact us.